- All calibration blocks are precision machined and manufactured from ultrasonically pre-inspected steel
- Custom calibration blocks available with targets, geometry, and type of material selection based on application requirements
- All blocks finished with nickel plating unless otherwise specified
- Additional targets may be incorporated if required. Optional targets include radial or square bottom holes, tapered or V-shaped grooves, saw cuts, side drilled holes, machined notches, or EDM targets
- Side Drilled Holes
- Flat Bottom Holes
- Step wedge region (5 known thicknesses)
Thin Wall Block
The ETW block is an all-in-one calibration block that incorporates 31 targets, providing ample targets for transducer calibration and training in defect sizing. The ETW block can be used for opposite wall defect evaluation and training, normal beam transducer calibration, and many more applications.
Pipe Calibration BlocksCustom made calibration blocks for pipe applications. OD and ID targets precision EDM to specific code case to suite your specific pipe needs.